Monday, November 9, 2009

Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) surgery

Sorry I didn't update my blog for a quite long time since last Ramadhan. Recently I had to undergo a surgery due to the knee ligament and menescus damages. I receive a treatment at Hospital Pakar Ampang Puteri, Kuala Lumpur. I've picked up this injury since few years ago while playing futsal and has received a minor surgery but now the same problem happen again but the damage are getting more serious and major surgery is needed. Using crutches instead of normal walk are really suffering. Plus, the incident happen just few days before Raya. I missed some fasting and my Raya seem useless coz spending most of the time with resting at home. I also can't attend a lot of open house invitation by some friends and acquaintance. By the way, I'm still in a hospitalization leave until end of this month. I bet my colleagues surely gonna missed me. Hehe. Now I need to go to physiotherapy at the same hospital for almost everyday for a recovering process. Perhaps no more knee injury after this. Amin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.