Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My new phone : Nokia E71


Just buy it on last nite. Actually I've planned to buy this phone since it's been introduce to the market. I'm not a big fan of Nokia but Sony Ericsson failed to intriguing me with their current product. I fall in love with E71 function (similar to blackberry) especially the QWERTY keyboard and furthermore I need to utilized the wi-fi in my home. Few of my friends already use this phone and while watching Sandra Bullock using this phone in 'The Proposal' movie, it's boost my desire extremely to catch it. It's available in 3 colours (Silver/white/black) but I prefer black since I am the fan of black color. I had an option on the beginning to choose between this phone or Blackberry Bold. Some research been made and after compared, I found E71 is more user friendly, sleek & slim, clear camera, and not so expensive. But still, this phone is hot in town and made every eyes staring at it. I'm Happy with my phone right now and looking forward to install GPS software. Garmin maybe.

//lepas ni kalo malas gak nak update blog ni tak tau la nak cakap ape..

3 comments:

SheiLa | December 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

my boss also using this handphone..


//ko update blog gune phone ke?

Revolt | December 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

belum pernah lg update guna henpon tapi kalo update fesbuk atau shobbox guna henpon slalu la.. tapi nampak gaya nk masukkan image dlm blog ade leceh skit berbanding guna PC..

UFFF Cakes | December 31, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

waaaa satu team

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.