Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cafe Latte & Canned Coffee

Im not really a big fan of coffee but im a huge fan of latte.
Beside boosted my morning, a very mild taste of latte has calmed me down and i fell like be on the top of the world when having it.
I just spot a cool product on local market which is BOSS Coffee.
Its a product from japanese company, Suntory has featured Ayumie Hamasaki and Tommy Lee Jones as their spokeperson.
With a very affordable price (RM2 per can), u can get a similar great taste as at infamous coffee house such as CBTL, Gloria Jeans or Starbucks. U know how much they sell a cup of latte? RM2? U can go to mamak stall!.
I made some comparison on the taste between BOSS coffee and their competitor (Nescafe & Pokka) and definitely nothing is more pleasant than BOSS coffee.
A very rich taste and full of sentimental value on every drop of BOSS latte, I'm in love!
Now i'm getting addicted and I can't start my morning without it.

There was a story that i want to share with u of the canned coffee.
One of my friend become addicted to the canned coffee. He treat a canned coffee like a cigarette.
It is a must have item and sometime he had 2-3 cans per day.
This habits is due to he use to work at nescafe canned coffee factory during his teenage. So he get a free canned coffee everyday.
I asked him : "Bro, don't u worry on the possibility of getting diabetes? There was a lot of sugar inside of every can"
He replied : "Look at the typical Malaysian. Don't u think having a teh tarik every day and night is more high risk than me? At least my canned coffee using a real milk. Not a susu cap teko or susu cap gold coin."

Hmmmm... this fellow have his own point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.