Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm back!

Hi pals. Looking at my recent post, rupanya dah setahun Din Beramboi pergi. Cepat betul masa berlalu.

I think i want to update my blog more frequent. Since i dah takde FB, so the only medium for me to shout is here beside my twitter. Ouwh, Speaking about my twitter, u guys may follow me @akmalhisyam7 and watch me gibbering.

I have a lot of issue to shout out since both of the body that i've support is not in a steady condition (Arsenal & Keadilan).

Perhaps i may stick to my words and I luv my blog so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.